Thursday 19 January 2012

Book Frustraion and Doll Pride



So first the Bad news then the Good (old) news.

My Book Frustration, is about this book, which I just bought yesterday. Baught it because they have 30%off, and besides its rare to find a recent YA novel for sale, so I bought it for a total of $2.
I was really excited to read it, so when I got back home, I read it! After 20 pages, I was like, "Why can't I understand a thing? O.O" I look it up on Goodreads and found out that this is the 5th installment of Maximum Ride novel! OTL
I thought I hit a jackpot on this one. I mean come on! The 5th installment was "MAX Maximum Ride" novel, so I thought it was the first in the series, truns out I was wrong. Now I'm obligated to hunt down the first four books before I could read this one. -sigh-



Now for my Doll Pride!
I bought this exclusive doll just this month, for a fair price! Which is really fantastic since this doll cost $100+ on ebay. Yes I know its an old story, but I just wanna counter act this frustartions of mine with a positive thinking! =D
This doll I'm talking about is non other than my first exclusive doll ever, and probably the most expensive doll I have, San Deigo Comic Con Ghoulia Dead Fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment