Sunday 12 February 2012

In My Mailbox #2

In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
I'm going to this meme every month since its rare for me to have money nowadays, to splurge myself with books. Sad I know. ;_;


Invisible Touch by Kelly Parra - is about a girl who can see signs.
Crashed by Robin Wasserman - second book in Cold Awakening Series.
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto - about three angels who was sent by God here on Earth.


WON

My first book win! I'm soo happy when I found out I won it! Its also the first ebook that I owned.
I won it from Always a Booklover. Thank you again Victoria for hosting the giveaway! Thank you very much as well to the book author herself for the giveaway!


Spiritus by Dana Michelle Burnett

When Becca moves into her ancestral home in Corydon, Indiana, her life takes a puzzling and thrilling turn when she meets the ghost haunting the halls. As the seductive spirit lures her closer and closer, she learns about her own past and starts to understand that some mistakes are meant to last.

Becca McAllister has always been different from other girls her age. Never part of the "in crowd", Becca never really fit in anywhere. When her mother dies and her father moves them to the small town of Corydon, Indiana, Becca didn't expect things to change.

But things do change when Becca accidentally makes contact with a one hundred and sixty year old ghost, Alastor Sinclair, that haunts the halls of her new home.

To Becca, Alastor is a seductive spirit that seems to see straight into her soul. To Alastor, Becca is what he was waited a century for--A second chance.

But the closer they get, the more Becca realizes that this isn't the first time she and Alastor have known each other. Worse still, is she the one responsible for his death so long ago? And if so, did he come back for love or revenge?

Gonna read it soon and review it!

1 comments:

Carmen Shaw said...

I've read Halo and thought it was okay. But I really love the cover! And congrats on your first win!

Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

Post a Comment