Saturday 24 March 2012

In My Mailbox #3




In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

I decided to do this every month, not every week due to financial problems.


Bought
Graceling (HB) by Kristine Cashore
Blood Red Road (TP) by Moira Young







Winnings!
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe

My first physical book that I have won! So happy to receive it! It is also my first book that is signed by an author! So Thank you Miss Megan Crewe for the book, also she has included a bookmark, so nice of her.
I won this from Amaterasu Reads, so check out there blog for more giveaways!





E-books:

Always You by Shilpa Mudiganti


Since it is "in my mailbox" I'll show you something else that I have gotten, besides books.

Sweet 1600 C.A. Cupid
Dead Tired Draculaura
Basic Spectra

That is right! My new dolls have arrived! Been waiting for them for almost two months now. I'm planning on collecting every character from this doll line, which will be expensive, but they are sooo pretty! *w*; 







0 comments:

Post a Comment